Provides full charge bookkeeping for Builders Exchange of Rochester and all of its related associations.
Responsible for; all aspects accounts receivable & accounts payable, human resources, and office administration. A background in accounting is imperative.
- Manage and record daily deposits
- Generate and send out invoices to members
- Maintains general ledger. Prepares & post journal entries
- Review, approve, enter & manage payment for all vendor bills
- Weekly cash management
- Compile, reconcile and analyze financial information, prepare timely financial statements
- Maintains relationships with banks, auditors, outside providers
- Prepare quarterly sales tax filing and payment
- Responsible for driving continuous process improvements
- Prepares and files annual 1099s
- Maintain confidentiality of office records
Human Resources –
- Completes all company onboarding & terminations
- Processes payroll on a bi-weekly basis through payroll provider
- Manage benefit programs
- Tracks PTO for all staff
- Handles unemployment, disability, and Workman’s Compensation
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business is required along with a minimum of five or more year’s of accounting experience is required. Experience working in a small business setting would be a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable personality, focus on quality and accuracy is required. QuickBooks, QBO, Microsoft Office suite experience are required. Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, be accustomed to diverse job duties, be able to work independently and be very organized. Excellent organizational and communication skills are also essential.