- Contributes to client satisfaction and company profitability by supervising a building project under the direction of the Superintendent to ensure it is completed safely, on schedule, and meets the quality expectations of the customer and CHRISTA
- Employment based on the return of a satisfactory background check.
- Shares responsibility with the Superintendent for the safety of the job site ensuring that all subcontractors are adhering to safety procedures and using protective equipment when necessary and appropriate. Follows and sees that others follow all OSHA regulations and CHRISTA requirements. Utilizes the safety violation charity program when necessary.
- Visually inspects materials for damage and specifications as well as work being done; requires rework when necessary if work does not meet specification or is not of good quality.
- Track and Follow up with subcontractors Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Assists Superintendent with generation of project punch lists.
- Able to coordinate and track material deliveries from multiple vendors.
- Assists the Superintendent in managing the schedule on a daily basis to ensure it is maintained and the project moves along as scheduled; ensures materials, labor, equipment and job sites are ready when needed and contacts vendors and subcontractors to insure on time delivery of goods and services. Relays potential problems to the Superintendent early
- Reviews the master schedule with the Superintendent, highlighting changes or potential problems. Takes direction from the Superintendent to communicate the schedule to subcontractors.
- Able to create and track the 3-Week Schedule.
- Reviews specific drawings, specifications and submittals assigned by the Communicates changes or questions to the Superintendent.
- Maintains motivation of subcontractors and is aware of issues that may affect their support on the project and reports them to the
- Attends weekly meetings with the foreman of each trade to review safety, quality, schedule, delivery and clean up
- Provides timely and clear communication to subcontractors that expedite decision-making and helps job flow, including verbal and written
- Ensures all close-out requirements are completed or will be completed prior to leaving a project
- Follows through on the punch-list program established by the Superintendent and consolidate completed lists for the project close out package.
Autonomy and Accountability
- Objectives and how the objectives are achieved will be defined either by the direct supervisor or by explicit procedures and rules. Situations not covered by rules or procedures are referred to supervisor. All assignments, including the performance of tasks or activities, are reviewed by supervisor in detail with the employee.
|Type of Technology, Equipment, Tool||Software Skill Level|
Measure of Performance
- Number of preventable accidents/injuries.
- Work,material,products and the job site are ready, complete and/or available when needed as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Measured by the schedule and the observation of the Project Manager.
- Work completed and materials used are of good quality and observed by the Project Manager and others.
- Communication is timely and clear as evidenced by the lack of misunderstandings, delays, or poor work due to untimely
- Owners and architects’ expectations are met or exceeded through feedback obtained verbally or via survey.
- Safety Inspections