Construction Project Manager
Mitchell Design Build is a true in house Design Build firm with over 30 years in commercial and industrial projects.
Mitchell Design Build is in search of a career minded Full Time Construction Project Manager. Position is in office with minor required local travel to jobsites for oversight. Applicant must have 3-5 years’ experience minimum.
Job duties to include:
- Subcontract Negotiations
- Shop Drawing Creation and Review
- Coordinate, plan and manage subcontractors and vendor shipments
- Construction Oversight and Coordination
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar position in the construction industry
- Self-starting and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to manage and direct other employees
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manor
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks
- Computer skills: proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel, and have experience with Project Management and Scheduling software
- Experience with estimating and estimating software a major plus, but not required
- Computer skills: experience with AutoCad a major plus, but not required
Position is Available Immediately with extreme growth potential.
We offer an EXCELLENT benefit package including:
- Paid Holidays
Starting wage is based on experience at time of hire.
All interested candidates can apply by sending a resume by email or mail to the address below.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
PO Box 375
Victor, NY 14564