Manning Squires Hennig Co., Inc.
Rochester / Buffalo, NY
Manning Squires Hennig is a full-service general contractor servicing western New York. We employ over 150 incredibly talented tradespeople, allowing us to take on the region’s most challenging concrete, masonry and carpentry projects. The combination of our self-perform forces, careful planning and fantastic subcontractor relationships ensures successful GC projects.
Responsible for start to finish oversite of concrete, masonry and general construction projects of varying size. Functions include but are not limited to safety, quality control, schedule, cost control, procurement, directing and coordinating schedules / activities, managing the submittal process and document control with architect, consultant, owner and subcontractors.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in general construction field
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, required
- Contract administration software systems
- Blue Prints, Contract Documents and Job Documentation
- Familiar with equipment and materials terminology
- Understanding of Cost and Estimating
- Project scheduling
- Project financial management (budgeting, productions, CO’s, SOV’s, invoicing, etc.)
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
401K Profit Sharing
Paid Time Off