Service Administrator assists in facilitating the flow of work through the heavy equipment service shop. This position reports directly to the Heavy Equipment Service Manager.
- Track work orders as they move through the shop
- Ensure that all parts used are charged to work order
- Ensure that all service work orders are billed in a timely manner and external invoices are sent to the customer
- Communicate job status with customer. Process payment from customer
- Input labor hours from technician timecards on work orders
- Input technician notes on work orders
- Follow up with technicians on oils, filters, miscellaneous parts when necessary
- Process oil samples
- Input notes from technicians for future service needs
- Ensure that all technician time has been posted to the correct work order
- Assist service manager with sourcing parts and external services
- Backup heavy equipment parts department when needed
- Maintain an orderly and neat workspace
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with company policies
- Heavy equipment mechanical aptitude and strong knowledge of heavy equipment repair
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills needed
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, technicians, staff, and co-workers; verbally, phone, text, and e-mail
Must have the physical ability to stand for long periods of time, lifting to 50 lbs. occasionally, sitting for extended periods of time, extending and elevating arms into different positions.
Directions for Applying:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Kim Wilbert at email@example.com.
American Equipment, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer. To build a diverse workforce, we encourage applications from minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.